Projectors Best - Reviews And Manufacturers
Projectors display images on projection screens to be viewed by audiences. No longer is the viewing experience restricted to television screen constraints. With a projector system an entire wall of your lounge becomes your TV screen. Movies appear as they would in a cinema hall.
Kinds of Projectors – There are different types of projectors available that include the following.
- Video projectors- LCD projector, CRT projector, DLP projector, LCOS projector.
- Transparency projectors- Movie projector, Slide projector, Overhead projector.
- Other - Handheld projector, Opaque projector.
Home Movie Projectors - make movies and sporting events come alive and multimedia projectors greatly enhance presentations and lectures. No matter which type of projector you need, there are plenty of product choices as well as screens and mounts that add to viewing experience. Using LCD or DLP technology projectors process light and display images.
- LCD projectors: pass light through three small LCD panels, creating bright images appropriate for dimly-lit rooms and auditoriums.
- DLP projectors: use a single digital chip that makes them weigh less than LCD projectors. Offering smooth performance, high contrast ratio, and little pixilation, they are perfect for home theatre use.
Best Projectors - The best video projectors are those that provide a total interactive experience, projecting a larger than life image onto your bare wall. With the surround sound system turned up, the great thing about the best projectors is that they can convert analog or digital signal into high resolution images that work beautifully on a large screen format.
Buying Projectors - Finding a projector that would be best for you will take some research. You need to browse around to understand it all to know what you want to get. Also it would be important to know of cheap pricing options. The key to buying the right projector is to weigh all the specifications.
Projector Screens - are critical to getting the most enjoyment out of your home theater system. It is essential to choose the best screen materials and know how to measure a screen's 16:9 dimensions that will provide optimal viewing experience.
Projector Reviews: Read in-depth projector reviews of varied technologies including LCD and DLP Projectors for Home Theater Systems. Your guide to projectors to assist in choosing the best of them all.
View Catalog: Go through the product catalog offering a comprehensive listing of the best projectors on offer along with pictures, details, descriptions and pricing.
Projector Trivia –
- The first overhead projector was used for police identification work, using a cellophane roll over a 9-inch stage allowing facial characteristics to be rolled across the stage.
- In 1945 U.S. Army was the first to use it for training.
- Subsequently they began to be widely used in schools and businesses.